Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbee problem building linphone-android

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbee problem building linphone-android
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:24:24 +0200

Can you provide us:

- operating system (in console: uname -a)
- shell interpreter (in console: echo $SHELL)
- modify head of check_tools.sh from "#!/bin/sh" to "#!/bin/sh -x"
- retry to make with verbosity (in console: make V=1)

Please past output of all upon commands.

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications