Re: [Linphone-developers] missing shared object file when importing self

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] missing shared object file when importing self-built linphone python module
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:49:23 +0200

Hi,

The build instructions are detailed at https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Raspberrypi:start

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 23/07/2015 04:19, Russell a écrit :
Hi, All

I have built the python module for raspberry pi.
When importing the module, an ImportError says that libsrtp.so.1.4.5 cannot be found, so I install srtp from source. But then again it complains that libpolarssl.so.0 cannot be found.

I know linphone depends on srtp and polarssl, and some other libraries. and liphone-cmake-builder seems to reference the shared libraries in system directory rather than the built static libraries in OUTPUT directory. How can I make the builder to reference static libraries instead of shared object files, so that I can simply install the built linphone module without install all these dependencies?? The ones provided in the linphone snapshot lists can be simply installed and imported, how they are built?

Thanks in advance.