[Linphone-developers] Enable Lime on IOS version

From: william anderson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Enable Lime on IOS version
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:06:48 -0300

Hi,

I read a post from Johan Pascal related to enable Lime on ios version.
"For IOS it shall work but you'll have to tweak the build(it may be done one of these day)".

Anyone could explain me what is the tweak required to do on latest 2.4 linphone iphone? Any explanation?

I am interested in ios iphone (please do not reply for the other platforms like android, desktop, etc).

Regards,
William