Re: [Linphone-developers] IOS : incoming call during GSM call

From: J Alex Antony Vijay
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] IOS : incoming call during GSM call
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:41:10 +0530

Hi Seize,

    When you are in a native phone call, your VoIP applications will not be able to use the audio route. So the other participant can't hear your sound.
Instead, you can just reject the call.

If you want to verify it, you can just accept the call and see. Anyhow you will not get any big issue if you accept the call.

Guys, please let me know if I am wrong.