[Linphone-developers] [liblinphone] Special information tones detection

From: Diogo Paschoal
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [liblinphone] Special information tones detection with Python
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 17:45:31 -0300

Hi,
I'm trying to detect sit tones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_information_tones), but i have not found a way to do this in the docs available at http://pythonhosted.org/linphone/api_reference.html).
 There is any way to get these tones in the lib?
 I'm wondering about the following options:
 1) Use some classe/function available in the lib that i still don't know.
2) Try to get the stream. There is a way to get the stream while it is being writed? (maybe an classe or a callback that exposes the stream or something to a mediastream structure) 3) Try to read the file recorded in a call while the call is running and execute audio processing algorithms. 4) I've already came from another libs (pjsip, ozeki sdk, sip sorcery) and the liblinphone seems to be simplier and more stable.

I've already searched the mail list and the google about how to do this using liblinphone, but no info until now.

Somebody have an idea?