Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem in version 3.10.9

From: مح .
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem in version 3.10.9
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 20:45:05 +0100

I have that problem too in my iphone 4s, the problem is that you have to type exactly 4 letters username to continue signing in

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 19:30:42 +0000
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem in version 3.10.9

After updating to the latest version, Linphone now no longer accept my generic SIP account.
When I type my Username, Linphone writes "Invalid username" .
It seems that the problem is that version 3.10.9 does not accept capital letters. Hope this will be fixed so me and many others can