Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone transport mode not changing on Backgr

From: Mallikharjuna Rao
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone transport mode not changing on Background Mode (without registration with any sip domain)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:32:09 +0530

Hi Linphone Team,

Thanks for replying to my question. When user registered with Linphone SIP domain, there will be no IP to IP (Local address) calling. So there is no such issue with transport modes, we can change whatever Transport mode we want. This case working pretty fine in our App.

<FS> : When user registered,

a.       Can we make IP to IP (Local address IP) calling On Registered with Linphone Sip domain?

Thank You.

Regards,

Mallikharjun.