Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - Enabling Audio Codecs

From: Leland Green
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - Enabling Audio Codecs
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 07:56:22 -0500

Hi Leonard,

I guarantee the Linphone developers know how. :) I know how in Python. (And quite possibly in C.) Which language are you using?

(Then, I'm sure that someone knowledgeable in that language will reply.)

Best regards,
Leland...

 The Glow-In-The-Dark Man
http://www.theglowinthedarkman.com (coming soon in 2016!)