[Linphone-developers] Linphone User Agent

From: Uday Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone User Agent
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:52:12 +0530

Hi All,

I am using latest android 3.1.1 source code.In my application I am
getting  "LinphoneAndroid/1.0.9
(belle-sip/1.4.2)  in server. I am getting linphoneAndroid text and version
code in LinphoneManager class getUserAgent()method and I changed the  text
(LinphoneAndroid) in that class from app side but unable to find
(belle-sip/1.4.2) .

public String getUserAgent() throws NameNotFoundException {

   StringBuilder userAgent = new StringBuilder();
   userAgent.append("LinphoneAndroid/" +
mServiceContext.getPackageManager().getPackageInfo(mServiceContext.getPackageName(),0).versionCode);
   userAgent.append(" (");
   userAgent.append("Linphone/" + LinphoneManager.getLc().getVersion() + "; ");
   userAgent.append(Build.DEVICE + " " + Build.MODEL +  " Android/" +
Build.VERSION.SDK_INT);
   userAgent.append(")");

   return userAgent.toString();
}

  Is there any possibility to remove (belle-sip/1.4.2)  or is that
default.
Is there any other usage of Useragent in app side?
I have found it using only for account creation.

--

udaykumar
Software Engineer

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient. Incase if you don't want to receive any further emails, then please notify us back.