Re: [Linphone-developers] strange error linphone: org.linphone.core.Linp

From: mohammad olfat miri
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] strange error linphone: org.linphone.core.LinphoneEventImpl.finalize() timed out after 30 seconds
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:01:22 +0330

Hi again.
i am not sure but i think i found memory leak problem in linphone android app.
i start debugging android app on android studio and checking  linphone memory usage inside monitor tab of android studio.
it starts from 22mb and every time you close and open app ( including clicking on quit button or just minimizing app by pressing home button) or calling or receiving calls , allocated memory increase by 1~2 mb and goes up to about 50~55 mb.
finally an errors occurs in app and close it. here is the error :

 A/libc: heap corruption detected by dlmalloc_real
 A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x46 in tid 7827 (FinalizerDaemon)
 A/libc: Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 in tid 7982 (RenderThread)

I undo all my changes to codes and tested again ! but the result was same as before!

i am not sure whats happening here but i thinks these errors are related to other. or may be something is wrong with my phone ....

any idea ?