[Linphone-developers] Linphone crashes at start. Segmentation fault.

From: Suncatcher16
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone crashes at start. Segmentation fault.
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 07:52:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi there,
I has this problem on the latest version 3.9.1. After adding some account
(my usual one, nothing special) the Linphone simply doesn't start.
Maybe smth wrong with account settings but how to find that what is it? When
I start it via menu it just showed up for a second and then crashed with
Moksha <https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Moksha>  window.
When I start it from bash I get the same behavior and *Segmentation fault*
or *Aborted* as output.
No single log was found during my research. Where Linphone logs are stored
and how to troubleshoot this issue?

OS: Bodhi Linux, based on Ubuntu 16.04