Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone 3.6.1 Sourcecode

From: Sobhi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone 3.6.1 Sourcecode
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:49:38 -0500

Hello,
You cannot clone an old specific version but download all revisions. Clone the git repo and checkout the desired commit based on the hash

"git checkout hash78"

Or date

"Git checkout 'address@hidden 18:30:00}"

"git checkout @{10.days.ago} "

Hope this helps.

On February 14, 2017 10:26:48 AM EST, Denis Barrachina Claudio <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

on the new version of linphone all of my Usb-Headsets doesn't work anymore.
The version 3.6.1 from repository work properly.
Is it possible to get the old git clone of this Version?

THX
Denis

PS:You should fix this, I don't know why you broke the function...