Re: [Linphone-developers] Email Change & Multiple Devices

From: Colby Weinhofer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Email Change & Multiple Devices
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:10:59 +0000 (UTC)

Here's an update on the issues below:

1) The only way I could find to change the email address associated with an account is to delete the account and recreate it with the new email address. It's not elegant, but at least it works.

2) I found that I could use the same account on two devices, it's problematic because sending a message to yourself results in two messages appearing in the history - one as sent and one as received.

2B) The issue with the server must have been temporary or have been fixed because I tried again a few days later and was able to sign-in.

Now if I could only figure out how to get the app to stay loaded in the background I'd be all set... Emoji