Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone not making all calls

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone not making all calls
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 16:49:47 -0400

A sip trace inline with the log might shed some light on the issue.
The log contains your IP address and your user-id so only do this if you feel comfortable with me looking at these things.

on your android phone...
enable settings->advanced->debug
click about->reset log
place the local call talk for 5 seconds and hangup.
immediately place the long distance call
immediately after the call fails
click about->send log
email it to yourself and then forward it to me.