[Linphone-developers] DTLS Issue: No matching crypto algo for remote str

From: Jay Desai
Subject: [Linphone-developers] DTLS Issue: No matching crypto algo for remote stream's offer
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 11:05:22 +0530

Hi,

I've a setup of Opensips (with auth) and Freeswitch. Linphone registers to Opensips server using TLS, I've already set Encryption to DTLS, enabled ICE added a STUN server, enabled AVPF, However when I originate call from Freeswitch using media_webrtc=true, linphone is rejecting call with 488 Not acceptable here. Ideally as per the documentation in this link it should work.

Looks like Linphone is not able to understand webrtc call and it looking for a=crypto line in SDP. I've tried this on all the clients(ios,android & desktop-linux).