[Linphone-developers] Fwd: Question

From: M. Rahimi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Question
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 13:11:06 +0330

Hello,
I'm trying to use Linphone on an embedded Linux system. I have two questions. I would appreciate if you answer them.
1. Our soundcard chip is an 8bit PCM card with 4 channels. It seems that the media streamer only accepts 16bit data from the soundcard. I tried to edit the `alsa.c` and `mulaw.c` in audiofilters directory but with no luck.
2. Currently, I'm creating an Alsa configuration to define each channel and create a new alias for every single channel. Is there any way I tell the Linphone to use each channel separately? It seems that it doesn't use my Alsa configuration file (.asoudrc) at all.

--
Regards,
M.Rahimi