Re: [Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Hello team, I'm new member

From: Elisa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Hello team, I'm new member
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:14:01 +0200

Dear Nguyễn Đức Thọ,

I have just replied to the email that you sent to our sales email address, but I also add some part of my answer here, so that other subscribers to this mailing list can see it.

In Linphone assistant, you have three options:

Option 1) -> Create Account.
Though this option, you can create a Linphone account using our free SIP service sip.linphone.org. It is the same as if you use the web platform for our free SIP service online at www.linphone.org.

Option 2) -> Use Linphone account
This option is to configure a Linphone account that already exists, no matter if you created it through the app or through the web platform.

Option 3) -> Use SIP account
This option is to configure a third party SIP account, not created via our free SIP service.

If you encountered some issue while configuring your Freeswitch account, this means that there might be some configuration issue. We may propose our development assistance service to see where the problem comes from.

Regarding your third question, please note that our free SIP service is for Linphone users only and for a non-commercial usage. If it is not for a commercial usage, you can create as many sip.linphone.org accounts as you want.
If you intend to build your own communications service, you can modified Linphone’s source code and install and configure our Flexisip SIP proxy server (on which our SIP service is based) to build your own VoIP service with the SIP domain name that you want.

Linphone and Flexisip are dual-licensed and can be distributed respectively under a GPLv2 and an Affero GPLv3 license or under proprietary licenses.
For any commercial query, you can contact us at address@hidden.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing