Re: [Linphone-developers] project Integration

From: Elisa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] project Integration
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:19:13 +0200

Dear Mantosh Kumar,

You may have a look at our wiki article about how to start with Liblinphone for Android  : https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Getting%20started/Android/

As an open-source software company, we help our customers and partners by providing information on-line :
-   See https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone, for a better understanding of the internals of Linphone,
-   See the "Read me" at Linphone sources with GitLab : https://gitlab.linphone.org/explore/projects
-   Consult the SDK Liblinphone documentation at : https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/liblinphone/documentation
-   Find more information on our wiki : https://wiki.linphone.org

However, if you need more help, we offer a technical assistance service.
This service provides technical development assistance and support by e-mail and web chat to support any compilation or development you or your technical team are performing on our softwares. Through this service our engineers would answer directly any questions regarding our softwares’s source code and would provide technical advice on how to implement and add new features or overcome issues you may come to face.

If you are interested in an official proposal for this service, please contact me at address@hidden

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing