[Linphone-developers] [Flexisip] Questions about registration

From: Nguyễn Đức Thọ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Flexisip] Questions about registration
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 17:20:00 +0700

Dear Support Team,

I hope you can help me:

1/ Registrar with redis, authentication from database and media relay:
I know that this is our database. But can i know which tables name and fields I must create for these tables?

2/ The registrar DB is stored in memory, so a reboot of Flexisip will loose the registered sessions (for reliability, use the Redis registrarDB):

After server is rebooted. The login session are gone. Like you said that b/c DB is stored in memory. But i checked and saved accounts in .TXT file. But after i reboot, the file is their with data. But I can't use and can't make call. Although the Linphone app notices these accounts are available.

Then I delete all these accounts, and register again. They will work well. It means that old account won't work. New accounts are registered after reboot will work.

Thanks,