[Linphone-developers] Facing a problem in video and PSTN call by adding

From: Maisha Infotech
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Facing a problem in video and PSTN call by adding stun server
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 11:27:26 +0530

Hi
I am using Linphone with custom SIP Account with our own Kamailio sip server the problem I am facing without adding Stun server in Network Setting calls are one way and cross network not working for e.g wifi to 4G or 4G but when I add stun server Audio calls will be fine and connected with two way audio but Video call and PSTN calls are stopped and getting a message on screen unkonwn error. Can someone help me in that regarding I am stuck in this
Thanks & regards
Gaurav