[Linphone-developers] Linphone on raspberry pi, two direction video

From: BASIL M VARGHESE
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on raspberry pi, two direction video
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:17:21 +0530

Hi there

Has anybody tried linphone in raspberry pi WITH 2 WAY VIDEO? I found this question asked a couple of years before. But the processing power of pi has increased a lot since then. Let me know if it's possible? if anybody has tried it already?

I am talking about pi3 and pi4.

Also if I want to try whether it's possible, what are the options for the build script?

Best Regards

Basil M Varghese
CTO, Augniscient Pvt. Ltd.
IIT ROPAR