[Linphone-developers] Xamarin issue

From: Jan van Rhijn
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Xamarin issue
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 16:09:51 +0100

Hi,

I am using the Xamarin Linphone SDK to make an Android and IOS app.
Only i am running into the following issue on IOS:
The Linphone Core Connectionstate never changes from "None", while on the Android part of the app it does connect and change to "Ok".

I dont have any specific Android or IOS implementation code, Linphone is purely referenced within the shared part. So no difference in sourcecode.

What could be the underlying cause of this issue, and could anybody help me resolve this?

Regards,
Jan