[Linphone-developers] beg detected in linphone

From: Sepideh Khodadadi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] beg detected in linphone
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:27:37 +0330

hi
apparently there is a bug in linphone-android the latest version which is the disability to make phone calls and sometimes not being able to log in as a sip-account.
I wanted to ask if there is a solution for the phone call problem which is "when an android client receives an incoming call and accepts it the call the other client who initiated the call has to still wait for the reply".
thanks for your time, I'd be really pleased to receive a reply from you.