[Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support

From: Gary Bennett
Subject: [Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:50:36 -0700

Hello,

I am responsible for iOS development at SmartRent. We are looking at integrating SIP into our iOS and Android apps. The code for our app is closed and will not be open sourced. We would like to talk to someone about purchasing consulting services to help our developers with questions and find out what the licensing costs are.

Would it be possible to talk to someone talk about this?

Thanks
Gary
Gary Bennett
address@hidden