Re: [Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support

From: james pruett
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] licensing and paid contractor support
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 20:59:08 -0500

I also, have wandered to this list and listened respectfully, in hopes of learning.
where the tech-discussion list is....
Jim Pruett

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 6:15 PM Greg Troxel <address@hidden> wrote:
Gary Bennett via Linphone-developers <address@hidden>
writes:

> I am responsible for iOS development at SmartRent. We are looking at
> integrating SIP into our iOS and Android apps. The code for our app is
> closed and will not be open sourced. We would like to talk to someone
> about purchasing consulting services to help our developers with
> questions and find out what the licensing costs are.

You have mailed to the list to discuss open-source development, rather
than the Belladone business contact address.  It would be helpful if
once the Belladone people make contact with you, if you could explain
how you arrived at using this list, so they can fix whatever it is
pointed you here.

(I don't mean to complain about what you did; this happens all the time,
which seems like clear evidence of documentation bugs.)