Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop, LDAP and address book

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop, LDAP and address book
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:50:03 +0100

Dear Germán,

I confirm that Linphone 4 for desktop does not support address book integration or synchronisation yet. We can develop it on demand, though.
Contacts provisioning with LDAP is already available in Liblinphone SDK, but it has not been ported to Linphone 4 for desktop yet.
We can port this feature to Linphone desktop for around 5 000 euros per platform (GNU/Linux, macOS, Windows).

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project