Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated wi

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated with display name?
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:46:33 +0100

Hi Dave, and thank you Greg for your contribution.

Just to clarify, Linphone official developers (the ones that work in our company called Belledonne Communications) reply on this list on a « best effort basis ». You may sometimes see them replying with their @belledonne-communications.com email addresses. But, this mailing list is mostly designed for developers who look for free advices and supports provided by the community, and it is true that most of the time we rely on external Linphone users/developers to share their experience.

We also try to answer to bugs reported on GitHug or GitLab on a best effort basis, but if you really need technical advices or bug fixes in a short time, the best is to subscribe to our support contract or development assistance service. We do offer this kind of services for a fee.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project