[Linphone-developers] How to change volume gain in linphone ios sdk swif

From: Hominda Chandra Krishan Marasinghe Marasinghege
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to change volume gain in linphone ios sdk swift
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 07:58:53 +0000

I have to use a Bluetooth speaker with a SIP client app. But during the call sound is not loud enough. and I tried several bl speakers (all are the same). Can I know how to change volume gain in ios SDK
thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Hominda Marasinghe
Research Assistant
SUTD LOGO T: +65 6303 6646
M: +65 9864 9993
www.sutd.edu.sg

8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
facebook instagram linkedin twitter youtube

This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You