[Linphone-developers] [Linephone Developers] Insertion of multipart/mixe

From: NIKHIL MULE
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linephone Developers] Insertion of multipart/mixed[boundary] inside the Content Type of INVITE
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 17:50:10 +0530

Hi,
I am an Android Developer and I am using your library, LibLinphone for one of my projects. Basically I have a problem with the INVITE method functionality that your API provides. This problem is regarding the idea that I need to modify the body for sending our information.
Therefore, I am contacting you for providing me with some insights for methods on LinphoneCallParams class for modifying the body into the INVITE method and also
modify the Content-type header and create a multipart/mixed[boundary] body.

Thanks in advance and regards,
NIKHIL MULE