Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone 4.3 code facing issue

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone 4.3 code facing issue
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 16:06:15 +0200

Hello.

I took some time to gather information.

The setting "enable pushs" tells Linphone that the server will send push notifications. The server has to send it, otherwise Callkit will not show.

Since iOS13, Linphone calls CallKit upon Pushkit push reception.

Actually, it is not possible to send push notifications to Linphone with another SIP provider. Since it seems to be your case, the setting "enable pushs in Linphone then MUST be disabled.

It if not possible because you can't have access to our Apple Push Notification certificate.

We are planning on using a "push-gateway" mode in the apps, in middle-term, allowing to manage pushs for "external" accounts.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org