Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linephone Developers] Insertion of multipart/

From: Gunnar Hellström
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linephone Developers] Insertion of multipart/mixed[boundary] inside the Content Type of INVITE
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 20:24:45 +0200

Hello Peio,

Thanks for info, very good to know.

Regards

Gunnar

Den 2020-07-10 kl. 16:19, skrev Peio Rigaux:

Hello.
I took some time to gather some information.

What you have to do is create a LinphoneContent, and use linphone_call_params_add_custom_content() to set it in call params.
This will automatically create an INVITE with a multipart body , containing habitual SDP and the document specified by the LinphoneContent.

You can find some resources in our wiki and in our generated documentation.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org