[Linphone-developers] SDK Sample Program

From: Trevor Nicklason
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SDK Sample Program
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 22:18:18 +0000

In the Windows version of the liblinphone-SDK, I  see a sample program compiled as ‘lp-auto-answer.exe’

I am trying to work with Windows Desktop (not UWP) in native (not managed) C++.

Is there anywhere we can see the source or compile altered versions of this program?  I can’t find it anywhere in the git repository.

Currently all of the Basic call samples refer to depreciated function calls (supposedly depreciated in 2017 according to the header).

Thank you,

Trevor