[Linphone-developers] Linphone Opus more than 20 kbps Win 10

From: Ваганов Сергей Александрович
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Opus more than 20 kbps Win 10
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 08:02:15 +0000

Hello !!!

Thank you very much for your wonderful softphone. We are plan to use it as broadcast solution for remote journalists with our own SIP server (Asterisk). We have made tests with OPUS codec on IOs and Android OS – sound very nice and clear. We are use laptop with OS Windows 10 in our work and I found that Linphone on Windows can’t use OPUS more than 20 kbps.  Is it possible to have more bitrate 64 kbps for example?

Best regards,

Sergey Vaganov.