Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android issue - Far too many SIP regi

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android issue - Far too many SIP register attempts
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:35:14 +0200

Hi,

If it is getting worse after each restart, it means you are probably creating new proxy config objects in addition to existing ones.

Check your config file on your device using 'adb shell run-as <package name> cat files/.linphonerc'. You can also use mCore.getProxyConfigList() and check it's size.

Once created, a proxy config is stored, so you don't have to create it again at the next start.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications