[Linphone-developers] Softphone issue| Keeps asking for reauthentication

From: Lachlan Mitchell
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Softphone issue| Keeps asking for reauthentication
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:57:53 +0000

Hey

We have recently moved to softphone and are looking into a softphone app that will work for us

Currently linphone is great and does what we need to do but there is an issue

It constantly asks us to log back in to the SIP and if ignored the line wont ring

Can you please advise a work around\ fix for this issue as we want them to stay constantly signed in

Looking forward to your reply

Lachlan Mitchell | Support Engineer

Computer Technology Corporation
Unit 8 / 538 Gardeners Road, Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia
Phone : +61 2 9700 8169 | Support : +61 2 8090 4165 | Fax : +61 2 9700 8480

email : lachlanm@ctcorp.com.au | support : support@ctcorp.com.au | web : http://www.ctcorp.com.au