Re: [Linphone-developers] Forever LinphoneRegistrationNone Raspberry Pi

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Forever LinphoneRegistrationNone Raspberry Pi (need help building and testing Linphone on Raspberry Pi)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 19:30:46 +0100

Hello Dan.

The tutorial you did follow isn't up to date...
We are planning to update it, but this isn't a priority.
I personally never installed nor built Linphone on a raspberry pi.
We had a few months ago a CI job cross-compiling the linphone-sdk for raspberry pi but it ended up failing for some reason.
We did not try to rebuild it and test it on raspberry pi ever since.
I could eventually check it on my spare time, but nothing guaranteed.
Any help would be appreciated on this, fellow developers.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org