Re: [Linphone-developers] Found bug in handle unknown media stream

From: Bogdan Florin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Found bug in handle unknown media stream
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:21:08 +0000

Dear

1+1 = 2

The GSM operators have an undatable agreement with Phone Producers to not release ALL ROUTIN API to make more difficult the possibility to route a call from internet to GSM.

So I guess I’m searching for someone capable to create that “missing” API.

If the man put foot on MOON do not tell me that something DOWN on EARTH is no possible since, I do not believe you !

1+1 still = 2