Re: [Linphone-developers] Video Conferencing Observations

From: Mukul Chowdhary
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Video Conferencing Observations
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:34:06 +0000

Thanks, We will update the software but it will not solve my purpose as my objective is to show video conferencing to my client over limited bandwidth media.

By the way, I appreciate the developers of Linphone, that the software is perform good with limited bandwidth.

Please let us know, if you have ready solution for triparty video conferencing facility.

Regards,

Mukul Chowdhary

Elcom Innovations Pvt Ltd.

5th Floor, Tower-A, Windsor IT Park,
A-1, Sector – 125, Noida – 201301. U.P. India.

GSM# +91-8287789656