Re: [Linphone-developers] [ZZLC-973445]: Fwd: Blank GUI window when answ

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [ZZLC-973445]: Fwd: Blank GUI window when answering a phone call (non video)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:50:08 +0200

Good day,

For general assistance requests, our development assistance service is recommended so that we can dedicate the necessary time to your team. Our entry service is 20 hours of chat/emails development assistance for 3 000 Euros automatically ending 3 months after purchase order.

This service aims at providing technical development assistance and support throughout ticketing web portal. Our engineers directly answer any questions regarding our software's source code and provide technical advice on how to implement and add new features or overcome issues you may come to face. For example, we can replicate your test environments to identify the source of the issues or simply answer questions in detail.

Let me know if you are interested in an official proposal for this service.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developper

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org