[Linphone-developers] Sip contacts Filter

From: ios developer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Sip contacts Filter
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:15:00 +0530

Hi,
I am using my own sip address which, like sip.companyname.com , user can create an account on it with their phone number . Now my problem how to sync these numbers  in my phonebook. like how to fetch these users exist in phone book and show in as my app users options
Please guide me like linphone filters own user and show in a separate tab , how to achieve it from my own app users.

Thanks