[Linphone-developers] Linphone icon features - Desktop

From: Matthew Ritter
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone icon features - Desktop
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:56:43 -0400

Hello, I hope this is the forum to make a feature request. I am a licensed user through my employer who set up the account.

I've been burned a few times by the mute button through my own negligence, but it gives me an idea for some failsafes when windows are displayed over Linphone, or when Linphone is minimized.

When Linphone is running but not connected to a client, how about a slash or something on the icon on the taskbar/system tray? And when it's connected but muted, how about it flashes colors like a blinker?

If this is not the right forum, would someone kindly forward to the right party? Thanks and thanks for all you developers do for this excellent app. Looking forward to the next full version.

MCR