[Linphone-developers] Install Linephone server on-premise

From: medo befroh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Install Linephone server on-premise
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:54:44 +0000

Hi Linephone community,

I'm doing a benchmarking of opensource video-conference applications (test the server/client version).

And to test the performance of this great project 'Linephone', i would install the server version on-premise and test the usage in my network.

For this purpose, i digged the official documentation but i didn't find a guide to install and configure correctly the server on-premise and how to use it.

What i understand is that Linephone server use multiple tools like mediastreamer2, liblinephone.. So my question is : what's the good way or guide to install linephone server on-premise and configure this tools to work together ?

Thanks