[Linphone-developers] IOS linphone: contact header field too long

From: linphonesupport . qgvr9
Subject: [Linphone-developers] IOS linphone: contact header field too long
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 01:34:06 -0000

I am unable to make any calls on linphone. I get the error "contact header field too long". No setting changes seem to change the outcome. I am using SIP which contains the necessary login information. I am connecting to my voip provider through TLS. It was working about a little over two weeks ago but now it is not.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you