[Linphone-developers] CardDAV addressbook server integration

From: Paul Littlefield
Subject: [Linphone-developers] CardDAV addressbook server integration
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:11:08 +0000

Is it possible to include easier integration with a CardDAV server, along the
lines of this image?

https://ibb.co/fSkLVYJ

Also, your official Wiki mentions CardDAV
(https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Vcard4%20contacts/)
 but I am struggling to understand how to implement this, with clear and simple
step-by-step documentation?

Do I have to edit a file from the source code and then compile the software for
a Windows version with CardDAV server (Sabre) integration?

Any help is appreciated!

I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks,

Paully