[Linphone-developers] Linphone registration issue in latest iOS source c

From: Tribhuvan Singh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone registration issue in latest iOS source code
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 13:15:30 +0530

Hi
I have compiled linphone iOS source code. It's compiled perfectly. while I enter SIP server details. It was not registered for the first time. when I click on the login button a second time then It get connected. Normally It should connect the first time when you click on the login button. Please help us.

Thanks & Regards
Tribhuvan Singh
Technical Head(CTO)
Phone Number : +91-9999402116