[Linphone-developers] Where do I change from TCP to UDP in SIP

From: Johnny Ritzer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where do I change from TCP to UDP in SIP
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 23:47:05 -0700

Invite / register is defaulting to TCP

but we don't have anywhere to find where to change this setting to UDP or even an option to state based on the environment manually chosen.

Even if i try to add/force transport=udp it doesnt work it still sets up as a TCP.

xxxx.sip.com:5060;transport=udp

in our linphone (cordova setup)

mAccountCreator = mCore.createAccountCreator(sipAddress);
		mAccountCreator.setUsername(username);
		mAccountCreator.setPassword(password);
		mAccountCreator.setDomain(domain);
		ProxyConfig proxyConfig = mAccountCreator.createProxyConfig();