Re: [Linphone-developers] Echo on calls with linphone apk on Zebra TC21

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Echo on calls with linphone apk on Zebra TC21 devices
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:45:00 +0100

Dera Cosmina,

Please find a link for an article on our Wiki about the echo cancellation and audio tuning with Linphone : Audio tuning - XWiki (linphone.org)

Your description of the issue tends to confirm that this particular device seems to be the origin of the echo.

Have you tried the feature calibrating the echo cancellation ? What about the echo tester ? You can find those ones in the audio preferences in the options menu on Linphone Android.

Best regards

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer