[Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Video Frame Drops

From: KoiFresh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Video Frame Drops
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 15:08:59 +0100

Hello,

If I use Liblinphone on ubuntu and I simulate package loss on the network
adapter, about 1% of all packages got dropped, the voice is working great but
the video is super laggy and if I simulate package loss about 10% there is no
video, but the voice is working.
Can someone explain why this happen. Before I tried package loss, I thought
video will lag when there got some video packages dropped and voice will lag
when there got some voice package dropped. But it looked more like voice is
working with much more package loss than video.

Regards Kai