[Linphone-developers] I Need urgently your help for IM

From: Christiam Becker
Subject: [Linphone-developers] I Need urgently your help for IM
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 21:55:05 -0500

Hello friends of linphone, I would like to know if is possible send and respond messages or instant messages "IM" working with Isasabel PBX like a servers sip voip.

I try test some source code, what's it's no successful the test.

If I need modify some code of my server Isabel pbx, or if I need change some code of linphone, please I need your help for this operations.

Thanks so much and for your time.