[Linphone-developers] Linphone Registration multiple entries on SIP Serv

From: Shubham Narang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Registration multiple entries on SIP Server | iOS
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:56:06 +0530

Hello Linphone Team,

We are facing an issue in linphone registration process in the iOS app:

1. After registration success we can see two entries on the SIP server, One with Authentication and the second with Unauthenticated.
2. After terminating the application, And reopening the app we can see two more entries on SIP Server, One with Authentication and the second with Unauthenticated.

In total, we have 4 entries now, And this process goes on.

Entries will be deleted after the expiration time only.

Our requirement: How we can restrict entry after terminating the app or just update the current entries on SIP Server. So that only 1 entry for each extension on SIP Server.

We have also added our registration file code.

LinPhone SDK Version: (5.0.71)

Looking forward to hearing from you.